This is our fist update on the development of Good Company. We've reached the internal version number 0.0.3 and have implemented a lot of new features since the project has started.
Unitl now we have implemented the following features:
- frontend-backend architecture including networking for coop gameplay
- basic inventory functionality
- inventory nesting (containers in containers)
- building of crafting tables and containers
- crafting mechanics
- data driven crafting recipes
We've summarized the most recent changes in the short video above.
To give you a quick outline:
- We've designed and implemented a system which allows you to organzie your company more easily by using workplaces.
- We've come up with a better UI concept which we are planning to implement in the next iteration.
- The looks of player characters are fully customizable now. Character customization includes:
- body type (tall/average/big & female/male)
- wardrobe (hats, upper clothing, lower clothing, shoes)
- accessoires (hairstyle, facial hair etc.)
- color palettes (skin tone, hair color, clothing colors)
Until the next update
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.